measures approx 7 inches tall (approx 18cm).
* Hand-dyed Steiff Schulte viscose fabric in orange/peach blush and light mint green
* fabric foot pads
* glass eyes
* head is cotter pin jointed (disc and pin) and can gently move around
* arms are thread jointed and again can be gently moved up and down
* ink shading and visible stitches to add character
* Vintage embroidered flower, mini buttons sewn to chest
* tea-dyed silk ribbon
* filled with polyfill and crushed garnet (for weight)
* comes with sewn in back tag and signed swing tag and little wired sunflower which can be removed or shifted
All my bears are individually handmade and may have stitching showing or other little quirks. Each bear is one of a kind.
This little bear is not meant for young children or play but as a OOAK keepsake for many years to come.
Any excess postage paid over $2 will be refunded.
Please see my policies before you purchase
Welcome to Woollybuttbears. Handmade collectable artist teddy bears, gifts and more
Please take a wander through my shop and be sure to follow me on instagram, facebook or pinterest for the latest creations and news :0).
Links to my social media can be found at the bottom of your screen.